Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gotta Luv Southern Cal


Lazy mornings... All day on the beach..... Boogy boarding (mom too!).... Late afternoons in the jacuzzi..... Dinner at the local surfer hang-outs..... Shopping in the evenings....

FUN TIMES!!!


Go Rachel Go!




A good way to keep your kids safe at the beach...





Surfer Pizza and the BEST home brewed rootbeer!! (Pizza Port in San Clemente)




We LOVE San Clemente, CA!!!



3 comments:

Katie said...

i luv all of cal!!!

rebecca said...

I was hoping to see YOU on the boogie board! It's been too long since I've hopped on a boogie board.

Do you do the So Cal trip every year? We want to go to Newport in the next 2 summers (my sis' timeshare). We should coordinate! It would be over the top fun to meet up and vacation together!!!

Laura said...

Cheri, I think my all time favorite picture on your blog is on this post- the one with Rachel leaning over Katie's back- just the sweetest. It makes me think of me and Amy when we were little. Give your kids a hug from me, I miss them.