HA! I love the last photo! You look like a pro:) How fun. I remember beach days, finding crabs, boogie boarding, body surfing, sandy food:), digging, sandcastles, etc....the beach IS a great break, no doubt!
Cheri! Looks fun! I love the picture of your kids burried in the sand. If I had it my way, I'd bury the kids from the minute we arrive- just to keep everyone safe and contained (I'm not a beach person, it makes me crazy).
2 comments:
HA! I love the last photo! You look like a pro:) How fun. I remember beach days, finding crabs, boogie boarding, body surfing, sandy food:), digging, sandcastles, etc....the beach IS a great break, no doubt!
Cheri! Looks fun! I love the picture of your kids burried in the sand. If I had it my way, I'd bury the kids from the minute we arrive- just to keep everyone safe and contained (I'm not a beach person, it makes me crazy).
Post a Comment