Monday, September 8, 2008

Summer Camping Trip

Since I didn't have a camera ..... I had to wait for our friends to send us all the pictures from our camping trip this summer to Knoll Lake. Knoll Lake is about 45 minutes past Payson up in the mountains. It was a beautiful area!!
The CAMPGROUND



KNOLL LAKE

Camping as a toddler.... dirt from head to toe!!

The kids had a BLAST!!

Our GREAT friends, the Rays...... our camping family!!





One of the kid's most memorable experiences.... catching a snake!!

Even Mom had fun with it... (they named him "Butter")

THE HAMMOCK WAS A HIT!!!







The TOYS !!!!





And of course.... The BB GUNS!!



What would camping be without "Camping Cobbler"??!! (Especially with a dad cooking it!!)


The FORT!!
We had so much fun!! The kids LOVE to go camping and mom is pretty agreeable as long as we have the trailer!!!






4 comments:

Cheri said...

That vacation was sooo much fun!!!! When will we go camping again??

Katie said...

Woops... forgot to sighn out of ur account...

Laura said...

Looks messy but FUN! My favorite pics are the one of Kaite with Sophie in the hammock (she is such a sweet girl, that Katie). And the one of Eric with the gun... I laughed out loud. I love it! Good to see all of your kids again, we miss you all.

Collette said...

Tabitha not Collete.How did you make the fort?It is AWESOME!