Monday, May 19, 2008

When you are a sixth child....

"Don't worry Mom.... I know you are busy with the other kids and the pets... I'm VERY hungry .... I can take care of myself.....
BUT
I can't seem to get the peel off this blasted banana!
... I know EXACTLY what to do....." "OK... here we go you darn banana... Its either me or you......
You are coming out one way or another!!!"

"OK... why are you SCREAMING mom??...."

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm nervous just looking at that picture. LOL

Laura said...

I think it's time to change the location of the knife drawer! That Sophie!

shayla said...

Was that a re-do so you could take the photo, or are you always that quick?! YIKES!!! But I do agree...each child down the chain gets a little more self-sufficient! My one-year-old will be making dinner for the 8 of us in no time! (hahahaha)

Erika said...

You know it's the 6th child when the mom let's the 2 year old keep the knife for the picture ;-) She is going to love that one when she is older!!

Katie said...

Ha!! Were you holding the camera when you saw her doing that?? If it were me babysitting, I would be practically screaming "Sophie!" and taking it out of her hands QUICKLY but carefully...hahaha....