Last night I had to take Olivia in to the after hours clinic for our Pediatrician. The clinic happens to be at the mall. For the 2nd time in 2 weeks she has strep. Since it was at the mall I asked my sister Tammy to come with me and all the kids (John was on a Young Mens water ski trip). I figured she could let the kids play at the playground and walk around the shops. When Olivia's appointment was over it was almost 8:00 PM ... BEDTIME! So we hurried all the kids to the car. I was tired and in pain from my new spacers and couldn't wait to get the whole crew in bed. Right as we reached the car, cute little Eric (almost 4) points at the moon and says,"Mom!! Look!! Its Heavenly Father's PLANET!! See??!!"Thursday, May 15, 2008
What was that you said??
Last night I had to take Olivia in to the after hours clinic for our Pediatrician. The clinic happens to be at the mall. For the 2nd time in 2 weeks she has strep. Since it was at the mall I asked my sister Tammy to come with me and all the kids (John was on a Young Mens water ski trip). I figured she could let the kids play at the playground and walk around the shops. When Olivia's appointment was over it was almost 8:00 PM ... BEDTIME! So we hurried all the kids to the car. I was tired and in pain from my new spacers and couldn't wait to get the whole crew in bed. Right as we reached the car, cute little Eric (almost 4) points at the moon and says,"Mom!! Look!! Its Heavenly Father's PLANET!! See??!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so cute!! I'm always glad for those cute comments at times like those.
That is the cutest comment ever!!!! That needs to be on one of those emails that goes around to everybody!
Priceless comment!
Eric is so cute!
Post a Comment