In Kindergarten at Neely we have "Mommy Makeover" Day. I just got home.... and boy do I look sooooo cute!! The Kindergartners gave all of the moms hand massages with lotion, back rubs, washed our faces, did our hair with pink bows and applied make-up. Oh so fun! This year I remembered to bring my own make-up so I would not come home again with hooker RED lipstick and BLUE eye shadow! New this year .... GLITTER!! Olivia thought I would look gorgeous with glittery eye shadow! (most moms had glitter all over their faces ... I think I like my rock star eyelids better!) She also had a lot of fun putting on my eyeliner and lipstick. The teacher decided we needed gobs of lipgloss over the lipstick too.....HOT! They also served a light snack and performed some really cute songs. Definately a day to remember .... for me and Olivia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, I think she did a pretty great job. Sounds like a fun night. Does that mean that Emily gets to make me over next year?
So this is what I have to look forward to in 2 years? This is a new tradition. I'm not too thrilled about it, except for mine will be done by my Ethan, so will probably be hilarious.
Post a Comment