Friday, May 16, 2008

Olivia's Locks of Love

Its been somewhat of a tradition in our family for the girls to cut their long hair at the end of Kindergarten. So.... Its Olivia's turn!! I just knew she would look cute with an A line bob! We went to Lollilocks and she LOVED it!
She donated close to 12 inches to Locks of Love... WAY TO GO LIV!!!

Now if I could just talk Katie and Rachel into it again!! Katie's hair is now all the way to her rear and Rachel's is not far behind ... it would be quite the donation!!
But ... its a "no-go" for now...They LOVE their long hair! (and I do too...)

8 comments:

kara jayne said...

Just when I thought Olivia couldn't get any cuter!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bob...no shocker coming from me, but seriously I think it shows off her cuteness 100 fold!! Way to go Olivia!

&D designs said...

I love this program . . . truly wished my girls could ever grow their hair long enough to participate, but unfortunately they have my hair growth - anyway where is Katie tumbling? - call me - andi

Sheila said...

Wow! Olivia looks so cute and adorable with short hair! How very sweet and generous of her! Was she nervous at all? Love her cute little bob! It's an a-line bob? I'd love to see more pictures of her new haircut, like how the back turned out! Thank you!
Kathy

rebecca said...

DARLING! I'm trying to talk Christina into donating again, but she loves her long locks, so I'll have to keep lobbying. Liv looks adorable w. her new bob.

Lena said...

You have the cutest girls! They'd look cute if their heads were shaved! :)

Rhonda said...

I was so shocked to see Olivia with that short bob but it is so darling on her. Emily told us that night she wanted hers like Livvy. She's been wanting to get her hair cut for some time but dad loves it long. And like everyone said...Olivia is darling with any length hair and she has an awesome shining personality to go with it.

Jen Frost said...

Love the bob, love Olivia. Your girls are all so sweet and cute.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Olivia looks so cute with her short bob! How cute and sweet she is! Don't you just love how young girls look with short bobs? They're just SO CUTE!!! Is she going to keep it short or grow it out again to donate to locks of love again? I think that she looks better with short hair! It's way more cuter! Love to see more pictures of Olivia's new haircut, if it's not too much to ask! It's just too cute!!!!!