Monday, May 5, 2008

My Amazing Bargain Finds!!!

This past week I had a LOT of fun SHOPPING ... and it is OH so much fun when I find great DEALS!!
I had to take a couple of pictures...

Nordtrom's Last Chance....$4.97
I LOVE this dress ...it is hard to see but there are pretty, fun gold beads all along the neckline.... Rach has to wear a shrug because it is sleeveless but I just love how it looks on her!


Nordtrom's Last Chance....$9.97

I LOVE this baby blue color on my girls with their blue eyes!!


Marshalls...... $9.99 (matching doll dress included!)

I also found Boy's Calvin Klein suits at Macy's marked down ... 50%, then 30% and then I had a Friends and Family coupon for another 20% off.... I got Adam a beautiful $140 suit for under $35!!

I also got all 4 of my girls' MATCHING Easter dresses at Macy's for next year... and that is no small feat in itself when you are looking for sizes 3T up to 10/12 juniors .... but to get $70 dresses marked down to $18 .... SCORE!!

OK... so I know this is all totally random but it is very exciting to ME! (That and it's 3 am....:)...)

3 comments:

Laura said...

I guess I tranferred my insomnia over to you- sorry. Your girls looked very cute at church yesterday. Great deals- you are a great shopper! PS- okay Rachael looks like a clone of your mother in law.

kara jayne said...

good for you! I love a good deal, but am usually too lazy to search through everything to find them. I'm impressed!

Juliana said...

You night owl! :) The bargains are awesome! I can't believe how big you kids are! It's been a while since I've seen them!