Thursday, May 15, 2008

Brace FACE

Ya... that would be me. When our dentist informed me a few months ago that I needed braces I was SHOCKED! But.... yesterday I went in for a consultation with a GREAT orthodondist ... and walked out with spacers. Now you have to understand that neither me or my husband ever had braces.... and none of my siblings did either until after I had left home.... so I know NOTHING about braces.

Today I have a bad headache and my jaw and teeth ACHE. I didn't eat anything today that required much in the way of chewing. A good weight loss plan??
I know.... I am a BABY! Today after school my daughter said,"But Mom... You said braces don't hurt..."
I guess I LIED!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Maybe I need braces again...weight loss plan sounds good. I remember my teeth being so sensitive at first, but that goes away...and then comes back every time they tighten them ;-)

Juliana said...

Fun! HA! Just kidding--they do hurt when you first get them tightened and you'll be back to eating in know time! :)

Katie said...

Aw, come on! You look CUTE!!