
My Livy Lou is quite something. She is a near-perfect child. Seriously! She is kind, respectful, very obedient and loving. If I don't feel well or if I am very tired.... she will ask me if I want her to brush my hair. Weekly I find notes on my pillow about what a great mom I am. She is always there with a hug and a gorgeous smile.She is very smart and a super student. She always does her homework without being asked.... and it is always super neat. Her teachers have told me they wish they could clone her... because she is quiet and listens and does her work as perfectly as possible. A few weeks ago the kids found out one of the teachers was leaving to have a baby. She has decided to stay home and not come back. Olivia organized her whole class to make a binder full of notes to her from each student. So sweet....
She is a perfect big sister for Sophie. A few weeks ago my friend April, who I carpool with, called me to comment on Olivia. She said she just couldn't believe how patient and sweet she is with Sophie. Soph can be very hard and difficult. She doesn't want to carry her own backpack.... so Olivia frequently carries it for her without a complaint. Sophie will throw a fit about where she sits in the car.... and Olivia with kindly try to talk sense into her. If Sophie ever forgets to do part of her homework, or I forget to read her a book.... Olivia does it... without complaining and without being asked. Its not that Olivia never losses patience with Sophie... she just doesn't very often. And sharing a room with tornado Sophie is no picnic! If it wasn't for Sophie I think Olivia's room would always be"neat as a pin"!
Olivia is a beautiful child. This is my blog so I can say that! I am a proud mom! She has beautiful blonde hair that has a pretty natural wave to it... getting curlier every day. She has amazing blue eyes..... and that skin!! I would have died as a teen to have dark skin like her. She looks tan all year long! People always comment to me how pretty she is.... but the best part...
.....she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment