Monday, December 12, 2011

My Little Man Eric


Eric is my little buddy. He is my funny guy. He is silly.... and smart.... and boy does he love his brother!!


Eric is in 2nd grade this year. His teacher adores him. He is responsible and does all his work on time. BUT....at home he tells us he is the class clown! (and I am pretty sure he IS!)


Eric is 7..... He is not the biggest kid on the block.... but it doesn't slow him down much. Instead he reminds us of Dash from the Incredibles..... a lot!
People used to think he looks like Haley Joel Osment from the 6th Sense..... so we taught him to whisper, "I see dead people".... just to freak people out!!

(I actually think Eric is waaayyyy cuter!!)


ANYWAY... I digress!!

Eric loves legos. He and Adam spend hours and hours building their sets. Usually they ask for Star Wars sets. They have multiple shelves full of completed crafts, shuttles, etc.

Aside from legos he is a typical boy that loves video games and playing outside with his friends.

Being child #5 can be hard. He has been asking me to play soccer for 2 years. He is FINALLY getting to play again.... this season! We are excited to watch him again.... finally! It just hard with so many kids in so many things!! Luckily he is patient!

Eric makes me laugh. He and Sophie are quite the clowns at the dinner table. Life would be pretty boring without my 2 silly monkeys!


No comments: