Monday, April 19, 2010

Steak and Spinach Pinwheels

    This is one of my favorite recipes for entertaining! Its delicious and looks fabulous! I made this for the big Relief Society Christmas Dinner in 08. I also just served this for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary party.

1 1/2 lb flank steak
    salt and pepper to taste
    8 slices of cooked bacon
    1 pkg. chopped spinach, thawed and dried
    1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
    1 package Knorr hollandaise sauce, prepared


Directions

pound flat and score flank steak
salt and pepper to taste
lay 8 slices of cooked bacon on the steak
layer spinach
sprinkle on Parmesan Cheese
Roll, and cut into 8 pieces. Thread pinwheels on metal skewers - 2 per skewer

Broil 6-7minutes- flip- 6 minutes broil other side

Serve right out of the oven, drizzled with Hollandaise sauce.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

I still remember when you made this for us at your Franklin home ages ago. SO delicious!