Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And Away We Go!!

2 days and counting until we leave for Salt Lake for my niece, Becca's wedding!! All 4 of my girls have matching blue and brown dresses to match the wedding colors that I got at a boutique in Mesa a few months ago.... they just happened to match! Yay!!

Finally today I found a GREAT dress for me too! Chocolate brown with a gathered princess bodice and cap sleeves... form fitting.... all the way to the floor! A slit on the side to the waist with cream fabric underneath (no... not leg!)
It was a little more dress than I was looking for.... but I couldn't pass up the price!! It was 75% off!! So... it was only $28!! Aahhh!! (But it makes me feel like a million!!) I don't know when I will ever wear it again.... John will have to take me to a black tie event!!

Now to get fancy matching bling-e flowers from Marci!! (for the girls... not me!!)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Still waiting for a photo of YOU in your brown dress :)
Olivia looks adorable, as usual.

Hailey said...

Olivia is so cute. I miss you guys. How is Katie? Haven't heard from her in a while.

Collette said...

Where's the picture of YOUR dress?