Friday, June 13, 2008

A Couple More Reasons...

I thought of a few more reasons why I love my husband so much!!!.....

36. John makes delicious homemade 100% whole wheat bread for our family (and frequently for a few others as well...) every week! (and has for a couple of years now....)
37. He really likes my friends and is so glad I have them! (He told me so just yesterday girls!!)
38. He tells me every day that he doesn't want me to lose any weight (even though I would like to lose 10...) because he really likes me to have a shape. He likes an hour glass figure... no sticks for him!! ( I REALLY like this one.... it goes well with #36.... with honey!)

1 comment:

&D designs said...

YUMMMM!! I could use some bread tips - hey FYI, I think I have posted a few times with Carson's account under "Little Miss Sunshine" - andi