Today was a FUN day....
I had to be at the FOX studio at 9 am for a Disney promotional spot.... for my DOG!!!
Our new golden retriever puppy, Maverick, was asked to double for "Buddha" for the upcoming Disney movie - Space Buddies!!!! Today we did 2 shows.... the morning show on FOX and the mid-day show on NBC.
He looked OH so CUTE dressed in a space suit and wearing his trademark Buddha necklace.
I hope all the attention doesn't go to his head!!!
I will post the clip on YouTube soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Yeah Mom, that is so cool. I wonder why they said he and his sis were two of the actual dogs from the movie? And why were they saying his sister was "B-Dog" when B-Dog is a boy?? Still- pretty cute.
Holy crazy cool! a real movie star living under your roof...I will be by tomorrow for autographs!
How FUN!?! Can't wait to see the clip.
very cool cheri! your dogs are way prettier than the ones they used anyway. hope they'll call you for space buddies 2 to use your dogs! great advertising for your business, right!?
That is really cool - can't wait to see him! Send a clip.
That's so cool. I can't wait to see the clip.
how really cool! I heard you are working with Marla for camp - cool!
So cool.
Wow - that's way cool! What a fun experience to see what goes into a production like that.
Post a Comment