I just got a call from our piano teacher. Our oldest 4 kids all play piano (we start them when they turn 7). She is nice enough to let us drop them all off at her house for their lessons ...for 2 hours!! While 1 kid is having their lesson, the other 3 do their homework.
Today after John picked the kids up, the piano teacher called and asked... "Guess what you forgot???" (I could hear the grin in her voice...."
"Adam forgot his homework and backpack... AGAIN!!!????" I replied......
"No...................he forgot Olivia...... "
WHAT!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Okay mom.... Adam was the ONLY one that knew and he thought she had to stay there! I was sitting in the front seat. Besides,we're only used to having three people picked up from piano lessons.
That is hilarious! At least she was somewhere safe!
Cheri....my parents left me at the LAKE in the bathroom when I was little! I don't know who is more upset about it....me or my mom! At least Olivia was left with her loving piano teacher! Maybe now she will reconsider coming to be Ellie's big sister??
So stinkin funny!! I love it!!! I really love Katies responce to the post. You guys are so cute!
Oh my goodness... that is funny. I left Eve at the ward primary party the other week (our church is 20 minutes away). Glad to know I'm not the only one.
Too funny - I love it!
Ha ha ha! Even funnier because it was John, not you, right ;-)?
That is so funny. Sweet Olivia probably handled it just fine.
Post a Comment