Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thank You Friends!!

I just wanted to make a short post to say "Thank You" to all my friends that have called me, posted , and commented to me in person about my previous post. The response to my last post was amazing....

I even had one of my best friends from high school who also was a roommate at BYU call me out of the blue a few days ago. It was amazing.... not to mention extremely timely!! We have always stayed in touch but we haven't always called or written as much as we should. Luckily neither of us has ever taken offense at the lack of communication.... we both know we are both busy with life.... my 6 kids and her 4 boys!! Anyway, she called after reading my post and thanked me for being such a great friend to her in college. Leaving her family was very difficult for her and my happy, partying college girl ways helped her a lot to get her mind off of her troubles and to help her through it! What can I say.... I wanted to have a really FUN time in college... and we DID!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CALL DEBBIE!!! It meant a LOT to me that day!!

Anyway...no worries!! The day after that post I woke up feeling better.... Like the clouds had parted and the sun was shining! I am happy... I am healthy... and I am FEELING GOOD!! I am going to make an effort not to dwell on the things I didn't accomplish but rather on what things I am going to accomplish! I am going to be positive and happy.... its the best for my family, for me and for all my amazingly supportive friends!

THANK YOU ... THANK YOU... THANK YOU!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ripping myself away from home was an awful experience - but you were there to help me through it! I met Paul because of your outgoing, friendly ways! (In the parking lot, remember?) Ahh, college days! If I had only known then the small joys of life - like going to the bathroom without little voices and knocking on the door! I wish we lived closer to you guys, but I will make do by reading your blog. You are the best Cheri! Lots of love to you!

Ms. Young said...

I am so glad to see how much happier you sound. Sometimes we all need to be reminded how much we are loved....and you are. I am so blessed to have such a great friend. You and your family are wonderful!