As I was looking for "Bella's Lullaby" to add to my playlist for our blog, I realized I had never posted pictures from my awesome Twilight evening!! Katie and I went with my sister-in-law, Sheryl, and her daughter Kendall to see the movie on opening day. Both of the girls had read the book and were DYING to see the movie! (As were we...!)
We went to the theater our friend Sarah Plewe rented out and then to dinner at Pei Wei. We all wore our matching Twilight T-Shirts that Sheryl designed and had printed just for us!!
It was a BLAST!!

(It was quite the experience sitting next to my daughter during the kissing scene.... when I was "wooo-who-ing" at the screen!!)

4 comments:
Cute shirts, Cheri. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I took Jess and I ALMOST put my hand over her eyes during the kissing scene, but didn't want to embarrass her. Love that scene.
Those t's are awesome! I took Christina and a friend and thought the movie was much better than I expected it to be. I thought there was no way a movie version could come close to what I envisioned reading Twilight, but they did a good job. Can't wait for New Moon!!! Maybe I'll have enough FF miles to bring Christina to AZ to visit and see it with you and Katie:) I'm so serious!
Happy New Year!
You gals are so cute! Glad you had a fun night with your girls.
love the shirts!
Post a Comment