Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Peep Show

Today we arrived at church only 5 minutes early. The pews were full (except the front rows.... not my thing...) so we had to sit in the overflow. After sacrament started, I had Sophie on my lap and she was wiggling around like usual. After awhile she decided she wanted to sit on the floor instead. So she sits down with her legs wide open and looks up at me.....and I thought I was going to DIE!!!
Under her dress.... SHE WAS NAKED!! I HAD FORGOTTEN TO PUT A DIAPER ON HER!!
Luckily no one was paying attention to her antics but me so it was a totally private viewing!!

6 comments:

rebecca said...

I love your new blog look! Before I forget...the link to your puppy website stopped working on my blog. I'll try reposting it.
This Sophie post made me laugh. At least you caught your oversite before things got messy:)

Jen Frost said...

Not sorry I missed that show. Thanks for sharing, you make me laugh. That sounds like something that I would do. See you Tues. morning.

Collette said...

That is awesome. Good thing you caught it when you did. And good thing she's a girl - that wouldn't have been so easy to spot if she'd had pants on.

Laura said...

Cheri that's hilarious! Ah the adventures with Sophie, right? I love that story.

Peterson Family said...

That is HILARIOUS! Luckily she didn't prove she had no diaper on any other way... that could have been messy! :)

It was fun to get your comment!

I LOVE the pictures on your blog, they are awesome!

Michelle said...

Cheri it is fun to find your blog! The pictures of your kids are adorable. And that is the funniest story about forgetting the diaper. I understand. We love your family!