Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Phantom Obsessed??

OK.....Maybe!!

John and I went to a halloween party on Saturday as the Phantom of the Opera and Christine .... We even dyed John's hair black and gave him sideburns.... It was so fun!!
When else would I ever get to wear a slinky white gown???

7 comments:

rebecca said...

Oh my heavens, you rock! I love it. You look great, btw, Cheri!

Laura said...

Very cute! Love the dress and I am so interested in who that is with the KINKY permed hair in the background? A man, right?

Cheri said...

Yep.... That would be Rod Plumb!!!

Arizona Arnolds said...

You two look stunning! What a fun couple costume. Good choice dumping the doughnuts if you are going to wear an awesome dress like that right?

Rhonda said...

You both look great. Love the new background. Very classy!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love it when adults dress up. There was a little Phantom at our ward party, complete with soundtrack! Paul and I were Wolverine and Rouge from X-Men. Any excuse for a guy to grow huge chops!

Lena said...

You guys are so cute! Wish I could've seen it in person! LOVED your blog about doughnuts and 10 miles...and ESPECIALLY LOVED your blog about your kids growing up in an obama nation!