I know this is not a big deal to many but.....
This morning I ran approx. 4 1/2 miles without stopping!! I ran from my doorstep to the bridge halfway between Elliot and Warner... and then back again. I ran with some of the girls from church and I am so excited that I could keep up with them!!
Now I just need to keep working at it so maybe someday I can keep up with Lena, Stacey, Kara and Bekah.....
It has taken me 8 weeks to get to here.... slowly but surely... (and I have lost 12 pounds working on it!!)
I was so excited this morning I just had to share!!

2 comments:
Way to go! That is a stretch for me right now, but you're an inspiration. It's always the best to see pounds come off with exercise too.
Let me know if you want to meet up for a 5K or 10K...Give me some time to get up to speed & it could be FUN!
Yahoo! I have just started working on it again after baby and it hurts! Good job!
Post a Comment