Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn


OK.... I am a dork.... I was there!! (But I did't buy a T-shirt or get a tattoo...!) I even brought Katie and Rachel and I won't even let them read the books!! They had fun doing crafts and sippping on QT icees 'till midnight!!

4 comments:

rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rebecca said...

I was playing photographer at a baptism until nearly 9pm last night, and headed to Borders to do some last minute b-day shopping. I just figured they were open until 11, so I'd have time to shop real quick. I was cracking up when I got there and there was a crowd of women and girls hanging out for a midnight party/release of Breaking Dawn. I didn't stay late...I ordered my copy through Amazon and can't wait for it to arrive!

Laura said...

I guess I'll have to break down and read it so I can understand all the hype.

sarah said...

I was at Cami's so I didn't make a midnight party :( but we did go to Costco first thing and both bought it. I tried hard not to read it while visiting but I could't resist! I finished it on the plane ride home! It was fun.