Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn

LOVED IT... LOVED IT.... LOVED IT!!!!
My favorite of the entire series!

I guess I have to return to my life now ..... I have been completely useless for 2 1/2 days .... my house is a mess!!

Of course I could decide to read it AGAIN!!




5 comments:

rebecca said...

I'm on Chapter 15...have no clue where this is going, but I can't wait to pick it up again tomorrow!

Jen Frost said...

So glad you didn't give anything away. I am hoping to get to the store tomorrow and start reading. We'll have to chat about it when I'm done.

Cheri said...

You can get it at Sam's or Costco for $12.50!!! OR I am sure you can find one to borrow....:)

sarah said...

I bought mine Saturday morning with Cami at Costco in Cal. We went at 10:00 and there were only a dozen or so left! I finished it before I went to church at 2:00 (ugh) on Sunday. I am rereading it more carefully now but I loved it!!! Can't wait for bookclub!

Laura said...

So I finished Book 2, and I am feeling a little worn out. The teaser chapter for Book 3 was not very tempting. Can you give me some motivation (without revealing anything) to go to Costco and buy the 3rd one???