Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Swayze Look Alike???



For as long as I have known my husband, people have commented how much John resembles Patrick Swayze.
Recently, with all the publicity Patrick Swayze has had with his cancer diagnosis, the comparison has become an almost daily occurance.

No wonder Dirty Dancing and Ghost were my two favorite movies!!!


Destiny??? :)










6 comments:

Lena said...

Ever thought about having your hubby be P.S.'s look alike? He could make millions!!!

Cute picks from easter! Your girls are so beautiful, and the boys so cute! You're blog looks awesome!

Rhonda said...

I never thought about this comparison but now that you mention it I see it.

Love the blog!

Laura said...

I'm serious- let's start putting the word out that Swayze lives in Tone Ranch.

Collette said...

That is awesome!

MagicSprinkles said...

You know we always refer to John as "Swayze" at our house due to the fact that we know too many Johns! So glad you wrote this...cause I was going to tell you to!

kara jayne said...

I NEVER noticed, but now that I see it here I'm a believer@