My sister Tammy and her daughter Hayley moved in with us in Nov. 2006 when Hayley was just a month old. They lived with us for about 14 months and just moved into their own place a few months ago. Sophie was only 6 months old when Hayley moved in so needless to say ... they are very close... usually!!
Today Tammy needed me to watch Hayley while she drove to Phoenix to get her car fixed. Sophie and Eric were really excited to have her come hang out with us for the day. Of course this means we are definately staying home ... I hesitate to run errands even with just Sophie and Eric but with even another toddler... no way!! I need to stay home and clean my house anyway ... and yet here I am on the computer ... :)
Hayley was a little sad missing her mommy at first but Sophie cheered her up!!
This is NOT a duet you want to hear.....


1 comment:
these two are so cute together, I hope we keep in touch enough over the years for me to see them both grow up.
Post a Comment